Saturday, July 27, 2024

The Day Before the Day Before...

It's Saturday, and I will be leaving very early Monday morning to catch my flight to Santa Fe via Denver.  All I really have to do pack for a week away in a strange place and the few odds and ends that must be done before leaving home for any lengthy period of time, empty trash, wash last load of dishes, water plants, etc.  Some of that will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon.  Tomorrow morning, I'm celebrating the 9:00 am Sung Mass at Ascension and assisting at the 11:00.  I then have three or four hours before my dinner engagement and bed.  All is well!

I'm really only making this post to that I can still make it all work.  I think I'd better try to add a picture to complete my trial run.


I guess I'm a ready as I'll ever get!

More, lateer....

No comments:

Post a Comment