Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Just a few final words.

The flight back was pretty uneventful, as I like all flights to be.  I somehow pulled a very bad seat on the flight from Tel Aviv to Frankfurt, next to the only toilets in economy class, last seat, on the aisle!  There went my only real chance for some sleep on the way home.  I also had the new experience of going through U.S. Customs in Chicago, and then needing to recheck my baggage for the remainder of the trip.  Customs was slow, and Airport Security was even slower and I though I would miss my connection to Moline for sure.  But, God detaches out for the weary ad the moline flights was an hour late taking off, but still managed to arrive in online just a few minutes later than scheduled.  Another miracle.  My ride was right on time at 4:30pm, and by 6:00, I was in bed and slept with out waking until 4:00 am, at which time I got up and unpacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment