Friday, August 31, 2012

Striking out, New Places, New Adventures

The great day of departure has arrived, and in typical fashion, I am ready and yet not ready enough, because I keep wondering what I've forgotten. I'm pretty sure that if I had started sooner, I would only have obtained a prolonged period of anxiety and absoluly no improvement in my desired assureance of readiness. At some point, one simply closes the door, turns out the lights lowers the thermostat, and leaves. Not necessarily in that order. So color me gone!

I'm still trying to gaim some affirmation of my competance in this medium and so my departure post will contain some more pictures gleaned from various sources, just to see if I can really do it. (I haven't mastered a way to sucesfully label each picture. I hope there is someone in Israel who is cleverer than I. They are entitled: a couple of doors I won't be using... The view from the rear window, and I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment